Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A New Way to Look at Loans

Each day we load 10,000 data elements that pertain to every loan we service into BSI Asset360, our advanced analytics and reporting platform. This gives us unparalleled visibility into loan status, condition and performance.

Asset360 is RegTech, part of a new breed of information technology that enhances efficiency and creates transparency. Using predictive and rules-based analytics, it enables us to identify issues before they become problems, presenting us a granular view of the portfolio down to the loan level.

Using Asset360, our clients see the forest and the trees. They can view the current status of any loan in their portfolio. They can track loan workouts, including dates and milestones. With the help of Asset360, the discussions we have with clients are not only about loan status, but the steps we can take to improve it.

RegTech unmasks risk. Asset360 is RegTech that powers a cycle of continuous improvement to reduce risk and improve ROI. It's working smart, not hard.

The Big Idea
Transparency enabled by technology creates choice and control.


2 comments:

  1. LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blog Administrator,
    I just want to leave this message here on your blog to let anyone know about a financial support Mr Pedro offers me during the time of covid-19 because that time was really a bad and hard time for me after country lockdown I almost lost my business before Pedro Jerome a loan officer who helped me with a loan at the rate of 2% in return to finance my business I'm so grateful and showing gratitude to his support will testify how grateful I'm to his service and his working team as well after visiting their office at my location then I knew he was a good man with a grate heart.
    I would like anyone here going through financial conditions to contact Mr Pedro Jerome on his E-mail pedroloanss@gmaill.com whatsapp text +1-863-231-0632. and he will help you with any type of loans,Home loan,car loan,construction loan,business loans,personal loan, as long as you are honest enough to make a return.

    ReplyDelete